Tuesday, December 23, 2008

W*sh e*sh

Over the MIA, i went seeking for answers...

A door which leads to peace, hopes, joy and everything nice!


Photobucket



It leads to The Gate called Circus of life.



Photobucket

Flying elephant, Unicorn etc is where to be found there.


Photobucket

Magical pony whom dances.


Photobucket

Magical reeindeers which could changes its shape and colours.


Photobucket


Squirrel that talks. ;) just too much, made a leaks of the secret gate.

He said, if u meet a fairy- She would need to grant you a wish!


Photobucket

She was the 1st fairy i meet..promise to granted me life after death.


Photobucket

2nd fairy i meet, whom promise to granted me breath under water. So i won't drown nor suffocated by life.


Photobucket

the 3rd fairy, whom granted me Eternal beauty of both inner and outer.


Photobucket

The 4th fairy, whom granted me love,joy and everything sweet!

Photobucket

Him- the MasQue, are to gives me laughter and make my gloomy days turn bright.

I didn't get to meet The Unicorn!! Santa might have mistaken it as a reindeer and latch it to its sledges.
Did i get all the answers i needed? I'll tell you later...

No comments: