Sunday, November 02, 2008

Birthday spin

4 days ago i turn 24.Compared to every year i would have at least 2 dinners,parties and cakes and many loves ones cheering my throughout the night. This year,i had it differently...

Photobucket

There were no fancy cakes nor candles to blow and pranks being pulled.
Heaps of thanks to all whom sent/called to greet me happy birthday,your a sweetheart indeed! It made me felt loved and blessed. ;)

Photobucket

See that sky crapper??Among the highest revolving restaurant in the world and the highest in South East Asia, that was were i had my birthday dinner toast to almost perfection!

Photobucket

I wanted something special where i could dress up,enjoyed the companion and of something i could held on which i called- Memories.It doesn't need to be expensive nor grand nor big. KL Tower was where he took me, booked in advance even before i flew off to KL itself.The view was spectacular! Food was great not to mention its 360-degree panoramic view of the city!

I felt loved!You got me smiling whole night ;)

p/s: Aside from kisses,where's my present ah?? * big wide cheeky smile*

p/s/s: I love you twice as much i did yesterday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. So sweet of him..

Eve! said...

*big wide smile*

When things are sweet,sour part comes later...

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Aiseh!!! Go with who!!! Smile sooo wide one wei!

Eve! said...

WoMbOk™♂ - I am content!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you love the place. Lucky they didnt screw me for book cancel then book again eh.. hahaha

Present coming up.. those kisses are just for warm up mah... hehehe

And I love you more every single day.

-Honey-

Eve! said...

anonymous aka -honey- *big wide innocent smile*

Hem..i smell mystery!