Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blue cold Christmas


How was Christmas? What did you do?

Despite the holiday season,road was still filled with heavy traffic everywhere. 


Christmas was slightly quiet for me but that didn't hold me back from dressing up for the season & munch on my favorite bites [since there wasn't any Turkey].

Photobucket

The cafe was rather not full like the usual days.As if a prick of needle could sound like an explosion.

Photobucket

A shout out to Mother! Happy belated birthday!We may have different opinion at times but my love has not change for you. The patient to deal with my tantrum throughout my upbringing & the values you bestowed into my life are greatly appreciated. I am grateful for the effort you made to provide the best . May you have many more birthdays ahead. 

xoxo,

No comments: