Sunday, December 07, 2008

70's

Times passes too fast! This year annual dinner's theme is 70's. I know it would be different, it won't be as fun as last year where i had all my KAKIS and amazing things happen. This year ought to be empty,real empty...not having this loved ones around to kid with.

Hence, I'd tried to make the best out of it.Over the weekends, I've google some 70's outfits and I find Austin Power's outifts very attractive.Don't know if this are appropriate.




White boots- a thing you won't find in my closet. If i had those, then you ought to find me singing in hotel's lounge. I could be your lolita, hOney! *ngah ngah*



See, white boots again.







Short and hippie.



I kinda like this- Its colorful enough with fan sleeves, net stockings pair with high white Mary Jane stiletto rather than those white boots.



Argh! too many choices. I either go in Uko ono or might end up dressing like this.

Im twisted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see yours :)

Anonymous said...

same here!!

Eve! said...

ahlost- have not gotten any yet.

sharon (^.^) - wuwu..