Monday, April 02, 2007

Eve of April

Nothing special. Just taking a TURN in my 20's.Enjoying every inch and bits to its last.Kickin it.A change perhaps i named it.
I took a major change...its time to share it with you all.






<---Before i had fringe,
Before i decide to go wOOhoo!

















After i had fringe (which was horrible)
Now its a lil' better.

After i woOhOo!---->










To Joe Doe,(If you happen to cross my blog,this is for you.)

You wanted pictures.Here there are.Thou its a lil' late but hence i made my words up.
My fringe has grown.(LOUD) Even better its much more acceptable for me at this time.
Yeah i know i dint listen when you told me not to...but ey! A Scorpio i am tend to screw up sometimes. LOL-

Till then~

Its not end of my entry yet
.Went for a wedding party via poolside at DAMAI.
Theme was everything can be found in the sea,except MERMAIDs and NEMOs.


*Rings embodied in sand with a XL seashell to hold them.

*While the 2 layers o 3 layers ChoC cake with gold powder and GUYLIAN choc as deco was XTREMELY CHOCOLATES kaw kaw.

*Flower girl dress in sarong.

*Seashells on the table and seafoods for dinner!

p/s: The bride and groom dint come with water world costume dou,Nor the guest.ALL dress code was Smart casual!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl! hahaha.. finally you post up your pic! Its not that bad! Ok ba tu! hehehe... ingatla so teruk until you didnt wanna show me~ :P

cut again la! lol~

take care there!

Eve! said...

Thanks!
SUch a sweetheart indeed.

I may need months of consideration on that. :P