Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Christmas is just around the corner. I know I can never be categorized as a goody good holy girl for the last 22 years, and I might never get a present from you for not being nice.

I've never asked for a present for the last 22 years,but it's a lil bit different this year...Only ONE single wish i asked of you.

For this Christmas, i asked of you to put a lil LOVE in every gift and wishes you're to fulfill.As living in this millennium century is just freakin scary.

Its scary when our love ones,turn agaisnt you now,
Its scary when the one whom we helped before, come to forget the deeds and favor we did before,
Its scary when a broken heart needs a mend which needs comfort,but got toss aside,
Its scary when people killed people,when murder cases arises each days,

Its such a cruel world and the world needs help.I very much agree there's not much LOVE in this world anymore.And as i quote from Joanne The world is changing...the world is very very cruel!

Please Santa grant me this Christmas present, and I promise I'd forever be sweet and nice, no more tantrums, and no more indulgence in shopping.

I'll be TRY to be a good girl. I swear.

:: xOxO ::
eVe

No comments: